Transformation by Hitch Fit Gym Downtown Kansas City Personal Trainer Eric Reynolds
50 and FIT!
Starting weight: 159
Ending weight: 139
Starting body fat: 30%
Ending body fat: 18%
Tips from Rachel:
- You will not likely see quick changes. I could ‘starve’ myself over a weekend, and lose more weight than I did in my first two weeks on the program. BUT, each day of doing to right activities, builds over time, and the changes (both weight and body fat) become evident. Additionally, these activities eventually become your lifestyle, not just a diet.
- The meal prep and eating according to the timeline is like a part-time job. You have to take it seriously. You have to prepare.
- It is likely you will struggle the first few weeks, getting everything down.( meal prep, exercise, drinking enough water, etc) Do not get discouraged! You’re making a major change to your life/ your routine. If it were easy, everyone would naturally know how to do it, and there would be no need for Hitch Fit.
- Don’t just look at the number on the scale. The body fat changes are so important!
- Be prepared for negative comments as people notice the changes you’re making in your food choices / your lifestyle changes. I can say 100% of my family members and close friends were positive and encouraging, but the same wasn’t true with a few co-workers. I had one tell me not to loose too much weight because it would make me look older. I had another criticize me for not having a piece of cake at an office celebration. All the comments both positive and negative were a reminder that even when I couldn’t see the changes, others could.
When you’re ready, make an investment in you, it will make you a happier, healthier person.”
Are YOU Ready for YOUR Transformation with Eric?
Call 816-877-2042 or write to [email protected]
Or call 816-753-8900 and request to train with Eric!
If you are in the Overland Park area and prefer to train at the Hitch Fit Gym location at 91st & Metcalf next to Whole Foods Market, contact us at 816-753-8900 and we will set you up with a TRANSFORMATION TRAINER at that location.
Leave A Comment