Kansas City Fitness Training at Hitch Fit Gym
Hitch Fit Transformation Trainer Shannon Baisden
Email: [email protected]
Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Exercise Science from the University of California, Davis
- Master’s degree in Sport Sciences from the University of the Pacific
- Professional Teaching Credential in Biological Sciences, Health, and Physical Education
- International Sports Sciences Association (ISSA): Specialist in Fitness Nutrition, Elite Trainer, Group Exercise Leader, Certified Fitness Trainer
- American Council on Exercise (ACE): Health Coach, Master Trainer
- Aerobics and Fitness Association of America (AFAA): Advanced Personal Trainer, Group Exercise Leader
- National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM): Certified Personal Trainer, Corrective Exercise Specialist, Performance Enhancement Specialist, Behavior Change Specialist, Senior Fitness Specialist, Youth Fitness Specialist
- Functional Pilates Instructor (SCW)
- Certified in Cupping and Kinesiotape
Hello! My name is Shannon Baisden. I am beyond excited to be a part of the Hitch Fit family and help you achieve your wildest dreams. I grew up in California, participating in as many sports as possible; ultimately excelling in Water Polo and training at the National level. Movement and fitness have always made me feel alive, happy, and whole; therefore, it was a no-brainer for me to study Exercise Science in college and graduate school. I have worked in the fitness industry for over two decades, wearing many different hats: clinical cardiac rehabilitation, personal training, corporate fitness, high school and college teaching, and laboratory fitness assessment. It is my passion to share the magic of wellness with others and assist in building confidence from the inside out.
As a 40+ single Mom of two daughters, I understand the challenges that come with prioritizing time for self-care. My daughters are only 15 months apart, so I know how tough it can be to bounce back and feel like yourself again. Regardless of your starting part, I will be there to guide you in taking control of your health and reaching your true potential. I work with clients of all ages and fitness levels. Take the first step and prepare to transform your mind, body, and life!
Contact Shannon today to set up a consultation at Hitch Fit Gym!